All of us want our teeth to be in a straight line for flashing a perfect smile. Sadly, not all of us are comfortable going around with a metal wire fastened on our teeth to achieve that perfect smile that we desire. Here is the good news! You don’t have to get metal brackets for your teeth because Invisalign aligners will give you a straighter smile without making you conscious. Invisalign aligners are the best possible alternative to the troublesome metal brackets that the majority of the people don’t like. Over the past few years, more and more people are opting for Invisalign treatment because these aligners can be easily adjusted and are more comfortable in comparison to their metal counterparts.
What are the advantages of Invisalign treatment?
Dentists for Invisalign aligners in Sun Prairie, WI, and everywhere else recommend these clear aligners as an orthodontic dental treatment for teeth straightening because of their several benefits. Some of these advantages are listed below:
- These aligners are invisible, which makes them almost invisible to others.
- Invisalign aligners are removable, and, thus, you can remove them when you eat, brush, or floss.
- You won’t experience any mouth abrasions while wearing them because these aligners don’t use metal brackets.
- You will visit your dentist less frequently, in comparison to metal braces, to for aligners’ adjustments.
- During Invisalign treatment, your teeth shift gradually, leading to less discomfort and pain.
How much does Invisalign treatment cost?
Various factors contribute to the cost of Invisalign treatment in Sun Prairie, WI. Some of these factors are as follows:
- Your overall dental health requirements and the kind of work that needs to be done
- Your geographical location as well as the average treatment cost in your specific city
- Your dentist’s fees based on his experience and credentials
- Treatment time frame
- Whether your insurance plan covers the treatment or not, if yes, how much
Generally, Invisalign treatment will cost you anywhere from $3,000 to $7,000 or more. Additionally, some insurance companies cover up to $3,000 of the treatment cost. Alternatively, traditional metal braces will cost you somewhere between $2,000 and $6,000 along with all the self-consciousness, pain, mouth abrasions, etc.
Additionally, these prices also depend on an individual’s dental needs. For instance, crooked teeth with an overbite issue will require an extended treatment plan to shift the teeth into the desired position, be it traditional braces or Invisalign treatment.
Get a beautiful smile that dazzles everyone with Invisalign treatment. At Thousand Oaks Dentistry, we have the best dentists for Invisalign aligners, who have years of experience in transforming smiles with clear aligners. Schedule an appointment with our cosmetic dentists today!